Your Ovarian Cancer Law Firm
If you or a loved one was diagnosed with ovarian cancer within the past 15 years and used baby powder, you may be entitled to a substantial settlement.
- No Fees Charged, Until We Win Your Case
- Companies knew that baby powder caused ovarian cancer
- Over $4 Billion Awarded Against Johnson & Johnson
Our Firm Can Fight For Your Ovarian Cancer Case
Why Choose Pintas & Mullins Law Firm?
Our caring and passionate paralegals and attorneys have helping injured victims for over 35 years. Companies like Johnson & Johnson have known of talc’s link to cancer for decades, but did nothing to warn women. You deserve to be heard. We have the resources and expertise to go up against Big Pharma, and have won millions for our clients nationwide.
- No Fees Charged, Until Your Case is Won
- More Than 100+ Lawyers in Our Network
- Available 24/7 for Your Case Support
- Our Team Will Travel to You
Different firms have different acceptance criteria and we strongly recommend that you seek a second opinion. Due to statute of limitations laws, we urge you to immediately seek an alternate attorney to review your case.
Thank you for your interest in our firm, we regret that we will not be able to represent you in this matter. If we can be of assistance in the future, we welcome the opportunity to be of service.
Get Your Own Free Case Evaluation
After you fill out the form below, you will receive a confirmation email and one of our attorneys or paralegals will contact you within 24 hours. Our case evaluations are completely free and confidential.
Talcum Powder Cases & Research
- $55 million to a St. Louis woman who developed ovarian cancer after using talc-based products.
- $70 million to a woman who claimed Johnson & Johnson failed to warn consumers of its talc powder products.
- $117 million to a man who claimed he developed cancer from exposure to asbestos in the company’s talc-based products.
- $29 million to a California woman who developed mesothelioma from exposure to baby powder. Talcum and baby powder can be contaminated with asbestos, which causes cancers like mesothelioma.
- $110 million to a Virginia woman who used the company’s talc products for decades.
- $72 million to the family of a woman who died of ovarian cancer.